Interim Management with
𝐏𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐆𝐋𝐎𝐁𝐀𝐋 & 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐗 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐉𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐒 - 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍 200 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐉𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐒 𝐎𝐍 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐓.
I deliver growth and transformation with more than 200 projects with individual engagements of up to €25 million on my belt.
22 yrs of management consulting at small and big4 firms.
* Master in innovation management from University of Klagenfurt, Austria;
* Master in business strategy from ESC Rennes, France and
* Executive MBA (Patent Commercialisation) from Henley Business School, UK
I live and breathe "international" and thrive in anything "difficult" or "tricky". And I turn projects and ideas into commercial success as a
• human centric business creator,
• innovator and
• cross-cultural leadership,
• analytical thinking,
• strategic planning and
• building of strong relationships with business partners.
Bringing momentum to
#digital transformations with
• international investment #board and #startup experience &
• #international #leadership excellence.
Successfully commercialized ideas by aligning them in an inter-disciplinary manner. I have set up structures from projects to programs and businesses and scaled up initial operations until hand-over.
Compassionately lead multi-cultural teams as a line-manager as well as in programs, projects or in matrix organizations of up to 25 people.
Successfully negotiated framework agreements with multinational Engineering and Pharma companies by managing stakeholders, expectations and requirements. I manage conflicts and risks and facilitate change.